Thursday 24 May 2012

Settling what the storm brought in


 
It’s been more than a week that I shifted to the new place. But I can’t seem to get myself to settle down. I take up a battle with one carton box at a time but it is never ending. All thanks to my mother dearest that I am actually learning to let go. From 70 pairs of shoes and sandals she has made me come down to 40. I have reached the shoes part. Today is the biggest challenge. The clothes!! I cannot, just cannot throw away stuff. It is a horrible habit but I have too many memories attached to everything.
Location of many many shoots
The last pieces to pack and shift
Burpday card in Lin's unmistakable handwriting

Oodles of love from Lin, Rujuta, Alisha, Krutika, Mayuree, Naoumi, Akshat, Shrena, Madhurima



I still carry my 1st bus ticket in my wallet, my 1st love letter, the 1st letter that my sister sent to me from boarding school, the 1st chit we circulated in class. Urgh!! I just can’t seem to let go. But now is the time to actually. I have made up my mind. If I haven’t used it in the past 3 months I DON’T NEED IT. Actually it’s sort of a spring cleaning. That reminds me, I need to do the same for my friends on Facebook. I really don’t see the point in having someone on your friends’ list if you don’t even talk to the person. Well, enough said. Time to get down and organized!!
Best part about new house? WINDOWS!!
And this is the State of the Living Room
Let's play a little game called SPOT THE HUMAN.



No comments:

Post a Comment